Boxing: All boxing discussion

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
What happened last night is a travesty and yet another black eye for boxing
I was watching the Moloney - Franco fight last night in a very loud atmosphere, and could not hear the commentators. What happened? Look like Maloney landed a couple solid jabs to Franco's face, but then there was a big delay.

quickeyg

Nov 16, 2018
United Kingdom
November 28th

Time to buy that extra extra food & drink fight fans. No doubt about it someone's getting DESTROYED.

Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce (London,England)

TV Sat - Panama Cable, Onda Sports, BT Sport (UK), USA ESPN+

Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr (late into the night) - America

TV Sat - BT Sport Box Office HD PPV (UK) - FITE TV (USA)

Say Hey Kid

Bathory
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
c006b640-2ed1-11eb-9fe6-44540074a6f3

Mike Tyson vs. Roy Jones Jr.: History hasn't been kind to fighters on the comeback trail

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I was wondering if that's what they were looking for, but after seeing the replay 97 times it was clearly a jab, no head butt.

What a joke!

its honestly criminal. It should be investigated. That’s the only explanation I have

Also it’s “f*** Bob Bennett” til the day him or I die

Reactions: Cold Cat

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
I watched it. Yolo

Roy is shot. His knees are bad and he can't really move. Also out of shape, I wonder how much cardio he can do with his knees. Shows some hand speed and his vision is still good.

Tyson looked decent. He showed some speed and quickness. The power wasn't like it used to be, but Roy was feeling the body shots.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
So, Tyson/Jones gets 100 something posts and no one talking about Spence Jr. vs Garcia. The undercard has been good, that Fundora guy is nuts, a 6'6 guy fighting at 153? I wonder where he eventually lands as he ages. Can't think of anyone who made it from that weight to Heavy Weight which is where you'd expect a 6'6 guy to land.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
So, Tyson/Jones gets 100 something posts and no one talking about Spence Jr. vs Garcia. The undercard has been good, that Fundora guy is nuts, a 6'6 guy fighting at 153? I wonder where he eventually lands as he ages. Can't think of anyone who made it from that weight to Heavy Weight which is where you'd expect a 6'6 guy to land.
He needs to on a pure Kentucky Fried Chicken and Pizza Hut diet.

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
The battle of Calebs tonight. On poor people TV, too (Fox).

Nothing to get too excited about (Truax is just there to take the loss) but I still have been anticipating it for a month now. I will be watching.

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
Vito "White Magic" Mielnicki. on this Saturday night on free TV (Fox).

Everyone check him out! Supposed to be a world title contender in near future.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
I can't believe I'm tempted to bet on this fight lol. It must just be the drama. Who do you guys got?

I put money on Jake. I get the sense that Ben isn't taking this fight seriously, and Jake has more boxing experience.

But who f***ing knows lol, should be fun.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad