Boxing: All boxing discussion

member 51464

I'm extremely concerned about fury's mental health if he loses. It took a lot of self belief to come back, and I fear he'll be back to a dark place quickly if Wilder knocks him out.

member 51464

Something is obviously wrong with Wilder. Fury is a dummy for clinching immediately. Just stand back and do your thing with the jab.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Wilder's sense of balance was shot. Fury fought the fight he wanted. Lots of congrats to him.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Ok that was impressive. Fury had ZERO respect for Wilder power and was right in his face from the start of the 1st. Complete domination by the Gipsy King

My hat to him. The dude is s beast with balls of steel

Reactions: Dialamo and PhysicX

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
That was some crazy stuff for my first boxing match. Fury just straight up gave him the business. Max two more rounds and wilder is flat on his back

SuperScript29

Nov 17, 2017
Ok that was impressive. Fury had ZERO respect for Wilder power and was right in his face from the start of the 1st. Complete domination by the Gipsy King

My hat to him. The dude is s beast with balls of steel

You kind of need to be right in Wilder's face to beat him. Give him space and he has distance to land that big right. Fury knows that and he exposed Wilder big time as a one trick pony.

Reactions: Winger98 and Bronn

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
You kind of need to be right in Wilder's face to beat him. Give him space and he has distance to land that big right. Fury knows that and he exposed Wilder big time as a one trick pony.

Agreed

Thats why i think prime Tyson would have destroyed Wilder. The combo of speed , power and being right in his face would have crushed him

Reactions: nb2928

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad