Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
These look better than the alternate imo
9D5DA5BE-6AA8-4299-A233-C9122D7F45BB.jpeg

Reactions: TheMrPace

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
I want to start making my own frames, but I’ll never get anywhere near this good with the matte backing, or whatever the proper term for the stuff around the edges, in front of the jersey.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I want to start making my own frames, but I’ll never get anywhere near this good with the matte backing, or whatever the proper term for the stuff around the edges, in front of the jersey.
I tried doing it once by hand... never again. There’s reasonably priced custom matting sites out there.

Reactions: Defect

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Are we thinking the reverse retros were just a one time batch or will they re-stock? I have a connection through Fanatics so was waiting for them to hit the site but by the time they did the hot teams were sold out.

Btw the Calgary ones look as sick as I thought in NHL 21.

They may only be a short run. If you REALLY want one I wouldn’t wait.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Reactions: FLYguy3911

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
And the nameplates.

These look much better in nhl 21

FWIW; The Hart nameplate looks to be another shade of orange entirely...while the Lindblom one looks to be basically the same shade. I'm guessing it is in the images...or an illusion based on the name length...or maybe a combination of both.

I hope that made sense as written.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
FWIW; The Hart nameplate looks to be another shade of orange entirely...while the Lindblom one looks to be basically the same shade. I'm guessing it is in the images...or an illusion based on the name length...or maybe a combination of both.

I hope that made sense as written.
I think it’s a different color for both of them but the hart one is getting hit by direct overhead light.

Reactions: Sawdalite

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
They’re both from the Skate Zone. They’re the same customization. It’s just different lighting.

Thanks...So it is the Official stuff, in both cases...The lighting is making them strikingly different; funny how the mind perceives basically the exact same things differently, when in varying light.

I do know that it seems like the shades of the On-Ice Orange look different from one image to another, depending on circumstances...even on the very same player and jersey...even at times on the same ice, in the same game.

BTW; I thought I recognized the SkateZone Shop from those photos haha...Thanks again, HC.

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad