Post-Game Talk: All aboard the Jurco hype train

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
So offensively inept were our forwards tonight (except Jurco and maybe Benson).

Like what I see from Samorukov. Bouchard had one of those AHL-nights that I've seen before. Bad passes, lazy play. He starts in the AHL to clean that up.

Reactions: Aerchon and Pomee

Drai Fi

Sep 17, 2019
We did a lot better than I thought we would considering the lineups. Liked what we saw from the group.

Bouchard and Samurai pairing was by far our best pairing. I think we have players here.

Benson, McLeod and Jurco were the stand outs on Offence for me. Really like all of their games tonight.

Also obligatory first post mention. Long time lurker but thought it would be good to join up for the start of a new year. Happy to be here boys!

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015

Like what I see from Samorukov. Bouchard had one of those AHL-nights that I've seen before. Bad passes, lazy play. He starts in the AHL to clean that up.
Is this backwards day? I swear there is always someone who just has an opinion that doesn't even come close to matching what was seen on their tv screen.

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
Not a lot to complain about.

Shane Starrett was very very good, kept the Oilers in the game in the 2nd period.

You get the sense that McLeod would be an amazing player if he brought a little more intensity.

onetweasy

Oct 16, 2005

?

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
I thought mostly every player had a decent or good game today. Bakersfield was almost able to get that W.

Bouchard-Sam should play at least half a season in the AHL even though they look amazing.

Nurse-Larsson
Klefbom-Persson
Russell-Benning

We could look trade Benning at the trade deadline to give the kids a shot

Reactions: thadd

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018

tenor.gif

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Persson hype train, traveling 70 mph, leaves Westford heading toward Eastford, 260 miles away. At the same time Jurco hype train, traveling 60 mph, leaves Eastford heading toward Westford. When do the two trains meet? How far from each city do they meet?

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I don't think Jurco stood out as much as some think..

Samorukov-Bouchard on the other hand were among the best players on the ice.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Oilers outplayed the Canucks. Not a good showing from Nurse and Larsson. Samorukov was the best defender and played a very good game save one defensive gaff. Bouchard needs more polish to his game, just not consistent enough but the pieces are all there for an excellent player. Good game from most of the forwards; Marody, McLeod, Jurco and Benson stood out. Cave, Malone, Peluso and manning should be cut ASAP.

Reactions: Pomee

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country

I believe you're looking for the Canucks PGT down the hall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->