Boston Bruins All 6 preseason games will be televised

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Saturday, September 24: Boston Bruins at Philadelphia Flyers, 7 p.m. (NESN, 98.5)

Tuesday, September 27: Boston Bruins vs. New York Rangers, 7 p.m. (NESN+, 98.5)

Saturday, October 1: Boston Bruins vs. Philadelphia Flyers, 1 p.m. (NESN+, 98.5)

Monday, October 3: Boston Bruins at New Jersey Devils, 7 p.m. (NESN+)

Wednesday, October 5: Boston Bruins at New York Rangers, 7 p.m. (TNT)

Saturday, October 8: Boston Bruins vs. New Jersey Devils, 7 p.m. (NESN, 98.5)​

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
1663945060007.png

Reactions: The National

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I was considering it but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Just preseason, but it’s hard to say it wouldn’t be worth it for 25 bucks up in the balcony watching hockey for the first time in months.
As a STH I have always been pissed that we are charged full price for the pre-season games, however, I do like to watch all of the young players trying out for the team. By the last pre-season game, it is usually most of the Bs and a couple of try outs.

It has been a long dull Summer, so I am looking forward to hockey!

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I think the last preseason game I went to was Bruins against the Blackhawks a few years back. Was the last preseason game of that year and like you said @Ladyfan , the lineup was almost entirely the set NHL roster. Chicago, meanwhile, had their actual team flown out to Europe already for the season opener. Felt like the Bruins could have put up 20 if they wanted to. Pasta had a hat trick and could probably have netted a few more.

Reactions: Ladyfan

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I cannot remember ever being this excited for preseason games. I guess with new coaches who I really like, the excitement of Krejci returning from overseas, the possibility of several youngsters taking the next step, and the various wildcards in play I'm chomping at the bit to get this show started more so than usual. Definitely pumped to see the game against Philly,

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
@Aeroforce

NHL Network is showing

Sept. 24Boston BruinsPhiladelphia Flyers7:00 p.m.
Sept. 27New York RangersBos

@Aeroforce

NHL Network is showing

Sept. 24Boston BruinsPhiladelphia Flyers7:00 p.m.
Sept. 27New York RangersBoston Bruins7:00 p.m.
Awesome, thanks so much!

I, too, and looking forward to getting back in the swing of things. These first-round exits make the summers too long. ;)

Reactions: Ladyfan and Fenway

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I was considering it but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Just preseason, but it’s hard to say it wouldn’t be worth it for 25 bucks up in the balcony watching hockey for the first time in months.
it’s the transportation to/from that’s the deciding factor for me. Otherwise, i agree 25 bones and I’m in

Reactions: CharasLazyWrister

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad