Player Discussion Alexis Lafrenière

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Dunno he's been pretty good but no luck on a few things (has setup a few good to great chances per game for linemates that haven't gone in)
In some ways this is the "downside" of having a top prospect that you don't have to put into the lineup for heavy minutes every night. They get less icetime so less pressure but then when they don't stand out all the time because they're getting less icetime then everyone freaks out.

To me he basically looks like a kid who is on the verge of breaking out but has to take that step on a team that's also kinda finding itself early in the season. Let's not discount the lack of training camp and preseason either.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
None of this would've happened if we just traded the stupid pick!

Forget Quinn, I blame Gorton. We could've been sitting back and enjoying Lundell's season in Finland if this damn organization had an idea how to draft and develop!
If Woody had gone straight to the police.......

Reactions: Baby Duck Homme

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
I'm not worried about the stat sheet when his all around game has been pretty good.

Maybe he needs to be a little more unselfish but when you put up 70+ apples in your last year in Junior...hard to say no to him setting up his teammates.

Last edited:

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
We could've been sitting back and enjoying Lundell's season in Finland if this damn organization had an idea how to draft and develop!

Sry we missed out viewing his name on 3 Rangers and 14 concept jerseys hanging up in one guys closet too.

At least we Laf rotating between line 3 and the bench.
:popcorn:

Reactions: Cmox

Trueblue30

Jan 31, 2009
He's two strappin a blue backpack like its the first day of middle school. Same backpack he was wearing on the team IG of the players arriving to MSG on opening night.

It's the god damn National League.

If you are talking about the pics of them getting on the plane , I think it’s a rookies only thing. Laf and Miller both have backpacks while the others dont. That’s my guess. Regardless Idk if it’s worth getting upset over haha

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Is there anything more corny in sports than making rookies carry all the bags or making them wear a backpack or something stupid

It's nothing harmful it's just f***ing dumb

little team building fun. No biggie.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Can't wait to see how he looks with Zib and Kreider. They to me are perfect linemates for him if Kreider can adjust to the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad