Waived: Alexei Bereglazov

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
Roy apparently didn't want to "waste" a contract on a 5'10" defenseman. Roy is an example of why players don't necessarily make good front office types or coaches.

I heard that story, they told him to stay in college, or words to that effect when he reached out to him.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
he's going to get the AV treatment of defensemen + AV treatment of unproven Russians. RIP.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Roy apparently didn't want to "waste" a contract on a 5'10" defenseman. Roy is an example of why players don't necessarily make good front office types or coaches.
Yeah, the puzzling thing to me is why would they say that before they needed to make that decision. I guess if he reached out to them wanting to sign last summer they would have to tip their hand some.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Yeah, the puzzling thing to me is why would they say that before they needed to make that decision. I guess if he reached out to them wanting to sign last summer they would have to tip their hand some.

I think Roy was just arrogant and kind of an *******. It definitely doesn't make any sense. Terrible asset management. Fits in with my own internal narrative regarding Roy though, haha.

Last edited:

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
I think Roy was just arrogant and kind of an *******. It definitely doesn't make any sense. Terrible asset management. Fits in though with my own internal narrative regarding Roy though, haha.
No, I definitely can believe that Roy would do such a thing out of arrogance.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I keep thinking we are talking about our Bear, but then I see all this talk about Bucher and I think it is about Buchnevich, only to realise it is about the Avs prospect

member 116805

Don't know nothing about this guy but our guys that do seem to like him. So seems like a win

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
I'm hoping we'll be able to land that Butcher fellow just so we'll be able to refer to one of our players as the Butcher of Broadway

:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad