Recalled/Assigned: Alexandre Fortin

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Wonder if one of the forwards got hurt, otherwise I can’t say I understand this. Hayden just drew in and played well and scored a goal. I’d rather have Martinsen in the press box than Fortin. Can’t see Q scratching Kunitz either.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Johnson going down? He's better than Martinsen, but he needs to play, not be a 13th forward.

Edit: or it's because Martinsen is injured. Didn't think of that.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
as per tracy myers twitter

#Blackhawks recall Alexandre Fortin from Rockford. I'm going to assume Martinsen's back issue is going to keep him from traveling to MIN for Thursday's game.

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
Wasn’t that impressed with Fortin in the preseason and at the TC tourney. Speed but not a lot else. We’ll see now though during real games.

Edit: I will say that I did like his aggressive speed and disruption on the forecheck.

Last edited:

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
that shouldnt change at all...Martinsen swaps out with Fortin as the scratch

hopefully not, Fortin brings more than Kunitz, lets hope Q comes to his senses and realizes that Kunitz should have retired prior to last season when he was useless for the lightening who were a top5 team in the league.

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
Yes! That said, am not expecting much. But this cup of coffee should really whet his appetite. And that's a very good thing. Hopefully, Q plays him.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Finally.

I expect that Fortin was not brought in to sit in the press box. There are a few options for Stan/Q to ponder. I'd like to see Fortin in ..... and one of Johnson, Kruger, Kunitz or Kampf sit out.

I think you are wrong about that.

They want to have an extra forward since Martinesen is out. I doubt he draws in. I thought Powers said as much.

Last edited:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Finally.

I expect that Fortin was not brought in to sit in the press box. There are a few options for Stan/Q to ponder. I'd like to see Fortin in ..... and one of Johnson, Kruger, Kunitz or Kampf sit out.
well, Fortin didn't beat out any of these guys and was sent to Rockford, now he is going to replace one of them despite not producing a point so far in Rockford?? I don't know, to me seems like a clear Martinsen for Fortin swap as a scratch...but it is Q so who the hell really knows.

Reactions: ClydeLee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad