Alexander Vasyunov

Status
Not open for further replies.

dynamo

Looking for information and stats on 1988 born Russian prospect Alexander Vasyunov who plays for Yaroslav. Anyone know if he still considered a top prospect for the 2006 draft?

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
dynamo said:
Looking for information and stats on 1988 born Russian prospect Alexander Vasyunov who plays for Yaroslav. Anyone know if he still considered a top prospect for the 2006 draft?

This guy is being heralded as the next great Russian to follow in the lines of Kovalchuk and Ovechkin. A few people that I trust in the hockey circle feel he might be the best of them all. Still a long time to go yet as he is 2006 ranked, but is putting up points that are almost unheard of in his leagues.

Last year his stats were:

43 GP 67 goals 28 assists 95 points

The year before:

39 GP 89 goals 28 assists 117 points

this guy is a major talent for his age.

Another guy to watch for 2006 is Sergei Belykov, he is a late birthday for Kirill (spelling is wrong I think) and he is putting up points just a little below this, he is playing on the U17 Russian squade in Newfoundland so I will get to see him play as my plane leaves Sunday for this tournament.

dynamo

Thanks alot Moosefan. Do you know what his stats are this season?

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
dynamo said:
Thanks alot Moosefan. Do you know what his stats are this season?

no I don't the kinderhockey.ru site is not updated this year, and on the Lokomotive site it just list the roster for this team and not stats. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad