Alexander Steen (WJC) Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charge_Seven

Aug 12, 2003
Had he of been fighting for a roster spot on the Canadian World Junior team in the 2003-2004 tournaments, would he have made them, and where would have have been slated (1,2,3, or 4 Centre)? I'm just curious, as he is Canadian born, and I believe he's a very strong prospect.

I thought about putting this on the prospects board, but thought better of it when everyone FLIPPED out about Wellwood/Higgins discussion. lol

leafaholix*

I asked him in 2002 about him playing for Canada, looking back it was a stupid question to even ask because Sweden is basically his homeland.

Sweden could have been playing in the division 2 group and Steen would likely choose to represent his home country. Though he does love Canada since he grew up here... he even has Roots clothing with "CANADA" written on them.

Charge_Seven

Aug 12, 2003
Leafaholix said:
I asked him in 2002 about him playing for Canada, looking back it was a stupid question to even ask because Sweden is basically his homeland.

Sweden could have been playing in the division 2 group and Steen would likely choose to represent his home country. Though he does love Canada since he grew up here... he even has Roots clothing with "CANADA" written on them.

lol, I like the fact you were the only one who responded ;-) lol

I'm just trying to get a handle on how he compares to the centres Canada had those years, and how good he really is/was. I figure guaging him against the Canadians is a good call, seeing as Canada was #2 both years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad