Prospect Info: Alexander Romanov (2018, 38th OA) - KHL, CSKA Moscow: Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
In any case it’s pretty cool he’s at camp.
Kids gotta be tired

I don't know if he's tired now. It's been a few months since his last game. His team won the Gagarin Cup, but he played less and less as the playoffs advanced.

He may end up being tired later in the year. But at this moment, he should be fresh and rested.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
I don't know if he's tired now. It's been a few months since his last game. His team won the Gagarin Cup, but he played less and less as the playoffs advanced.

He may end up being tired later in the year. But at this moment, he should be fresh and rested.
Meant the difference in time.

Hfbsux

Dec 22, 2012
I'm glad CSKA was open on letting him come for the camp. Wonder if they are flexible for other things, like a buyout..? :sarcasm:

Reactions: cphabs

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Meant the difference in time.

Going East to West isn't that tough,worse going East. The ice time will more than likely be an afternoon affair anyways.

Being in game shape is another matter,not playing for even a week you can see the difference. Going from the south pacific to Montreal; a few times takes a while and I still played the day I got back.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Going East to West isn't that tough,worse going East. The ice time will more than likely be an afternoon affair anyways.

Being in game shape is another matter,not playing for even a week you can see the difference. Going from the south pacific to Montreal; a few times takes a while and I still played the day I got back.
Thanks!

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
I'm glad CSKA was open on letting him come for the camp. Wonder if they are flexible for other things, like a buyout..? :sarcasm:
Russians do not make a decision without a plan. What that could be? I have no idea. Possibly, to inflate Romanov’s value if they are willing to release him. Otherwise? It makes no sense for their team IMO.

Reactions: Acadien86

Kotkaniemi15

Sep 18, 2018
Montreal
Romanov at the Bell Centre
DBF758C5-2B95-4C15-B1D7-FFE6E056DCA9.png

Last edited:

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Why is he in Montreal if he is not going to participate at the development camp? Could he be here... to sign an ELC? Maybe Montreal and CKSA have reached an agreement?

The plot thickens.

Reactions: cphabs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad