Alexander Radulov

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamPlayer

Jan 11, 2003
Has anyone seen this kid play? Theres alot of hype around this pushkarov kid, but I thought Radulov had the higher cieling and potential to be a top line sniper. Am I missing something? What are your projections for Radulov as an NHL player?

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Vanman said:
Has anyone seen this kid play? Theres alot of hype around this pushkarov kid, but I thought Radulov had the higher cieling and potential to be a top line sniper. Am I missing something? What are your projections for Radulov as an NHL player?

well, his last game was the first in which he hasn't scored a goal. he's currently got 6 goals in 6 games for Quebec. I saw him at Preds rookie camp, and was absolutely astounded by his stickhandling and how slippery he was. He's blazing fast, as well and a good passer, though the big knock on him right now is that he's a little selfish and always wants to shoot rather than pass. I think that's he's been more impressive than even Shishkanov was in the Q, and Shish pretty fairly projects to be at least a second line sniper, maybe even first...so we can go from there. Not much is said about Radulov in terms of last year's draft, but I think he's going to surprise some people.

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
Vanman said:

I like Radulov and hoped he would slip, but then I started thinking and told my self it's not going to happen. Radulov imo, have potential to be a first line player. His passing isn't as good as his scoring game, but why pass when you have a shot like that(j/k)? Although his shot is amazing.

marty999

Feb 15, 2003
Visit site
Radulov

I saw him once yet this year in a game where he scored 3 goals. It make me the impression that each time he goes on the ice, someone told him that there's a bomb in his skates and if he don't score on this shift, it's gonna explode. He's so offensively gifted. Recently, Radulov and Hennessy seem to be in a slump though.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
marty999 said:
I saw him once yet this year in a game where he scored 3 goals. It make me the impression that each time he goes on the ice, someone told him that there's a bomb in his skates and if he don't score on this shift, it's gonna explode. He's so offensively gifted. Recently, Radulov and Hennessy seem to be in a slump though.

it seems like their icetime got cut a little, for whatever reason. it's almost as if gagne and melanson are on the ice more, from listening to the games.

TeamPlayer

Jan 11, 2003
Well, basically from the 2004 draft is he probably the best pure goal scorer besides Ovechkin of course, or are there others that I should consider dropping him for? Its a keeper pool and I like to carry one player for potential.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
I'll see him Friday night and I'll report back.He will probably be going up against
the hottest goalie in the league in Jonathon Boutin.However we have to play
Mior sometime so you never know.

Chief

Jun 19, 2003
NY, NY
I love Radulov and the draft guide I contribute to had him ranked #4 for the last draft. I got to see him against Chicoutimi two weekends ago and he and Hennessy looked great. The knock on him has always been consistency of effort. It'll be interesting to see if he's already taking a few games off this early on.

Testify

Jun 24, 2004
I saw Radulov twice this season in Quebec and I absolutly LOVE this kid!!!

as the coach said in the media at the start of the season: "that kid always want to score and if he could score 2 or 3 goals per shift, he would"

the last game that I went vs Val d'Or, he set the place on fire when he scored the tieing goal and he went crazy, he was so happy.

I love his attitude, always the last one the leave the ice during warmups, and I love his play!!

Going to the Océanic vs Remparts' game next week and hopefully Crosby will be ready to play ( any1 has info on his injury and if he will play ). Can't wait!

X-SHARKIE

I went out of my way to aquire him in a keeper league. I have a thing for slippery snipers with an edge...much like Martin Karsums...two of my favs.

Radulov looks to be a poor mans Zherdev.....Insane hands, very underated playmaking ability, and one hell of a shot....plus I think Radulov well be able to handle the NHL's rough game...really no question.

I can't waite to see him play this year in the Q.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
He's currently leading the league in shots on goal in the Q, and it wouldn't suprise me to see him finish the league at the top of the goal scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->