Alexander Radulov vs. Rostislav Olesz?

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
golleafsgo_17 said:
Which of these players will score more points next year and which will score more in the future? Who has the better offensive upside?
Upside its Radulov but Olesz is a very safe prospect (plus he is already in the NHL). Next year i say Olesz scores more points as a 2nd year player then Radulov in his first year.

Hockey-Freak

Apr 18, 2005
sevenSteen said:
I'm a big Olesz fan. Olesz will put up bigger point totals than Radulov throughout his career.

I´m a big Olesz-Fan, too. But if Radulov developes like projected, he will have clearly more points in his career!
Pointwise they will be not even close. If you ask for the more valuable allround-player, it´s easily Olesz (for me)!

Squeaky

Jul 8, 2004
Toronto
For next year I think you have to go with Olesz. He'll get to play with guys like Jokinen and Horton and probably play a fairly prominent role with Florida, while Radulov will have to fight for playing time as a rookie on what I consider to be a much deeper team up fron in Nashville.

I should point out that I don't really follow either player or either team, so for all I know Nashville could be planning to throw Radulov on the first line right away next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->