Alexander Ovechkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
Guy Lafleur said:
Ovechkin would do well in the World Cup ..with all the other mullet headed soccer players who lay on the field (ice in Ovies case) like theyve been shot and coukld never walk , let alone come back to play again .
he was an embarrassment at last years world juniors ..i dont know how many times he went down when Tootoo even glanced at him .
I would love to see Montreal get him so we could trade him for a couple of good Canadian kids like Coburn , Phaneuf , Woywitka or a Rick Nash .

You mean like when Tootoo tried to charge Ovechkin in open ice, and Ovechkin planted Tootoo on his arse by simply using his superior strength and size?

And if we are going to talk about mullets, Canadian and Czech hockey players dominate that demographic in the sports world.

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
There you go Kryoptics!!! A fellow Ovechkin fan!!! Ovechkin is my favorite prospect. I just hope what the scouts say is true. And all you others who say he DIVED, who wrote those articles about him?? The CANADIANS!!! They hate Ovechkin as they do all the Russians. I can't say he takes to them much either, and he shouldn't. He said in an article about the Canadian team: "We should be able to handle them. We'll see who's better." ......I love it.

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
By the way, Ovechkin's team Dyamo Moscow tied Avangard Omsk 4-4. Ovechkin got a goal that made it 2-1 Dynamo's lead in the second period, but Avangard tied it and the game later ended in a 4-4 tie. Ovechkin was out for a week with a hip injury and a broken nose, forcing him to miss the Karjala Cup tournament. He played for Dynamo with the broken nose, finishing the game in which it happened, and then playing another game after that, but the hip injury forced him to take a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->