Player Discussion Alexander Ovechkin (Vol. 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
I don't even understand why fans (and Caps fans) are anxious about this.

Ovi will stay in DC. That's all you need to know. He'll sign officially after the ED.

Caps and Ovi can't announce it publicly right now.

So of course media will fantasize about Ovi in another jersey just because they need to sell their s***ty papers/clickbaits sites/ and so on.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Generally content of their s***ty papers/clickbaits sites and so on isnt produced or effective without the knowledge that there is interest.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Generally content of their s***ty papers/clickbaits sites and so on isnt produced or effective without the knowledge that there is interest.
Of course there's interest... from the teams. Plus also, media is increasingly about speculation. At least in my work that's what I'm seeing. On the other hand, Ovi has shown himself to be true to his public statements. There's no reason to doubt him now.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Of course there's interest... from the teams. Plus also, media is increasingly about speculation. At least in my work that's what I'm seeing. On the other hand, Ovi has shown himself to be true to his public statements. There's no reason to doubt him now.

I can both believe Ov and be relaxed on the subject and tell you that a media circus is still coming.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
giphy.gif

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
I read that Caps wanted to try to sign Ovy in April. What happened with that?

do the caps just plan to wait until after expansion draft to sign him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad