Player Discussion Alexander Ovechkin (Vol. 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
From @Coach71

Hi guys,

I am currently working on a video tribute of Ovi, after he scored his 700th goal.
I am searching for high quality videos all over the internet, especially of his rookie season. But it's not that easy to find good content.

Does anyone have an idea of where to get the old footage in good quality?

Any help would be much appreciated. Video will should be great, if I find the materials needed.

Thanks for your time. And go Caps!

Coach71

Edit: Coach look through this thread there is a lot of video here you might like to use.

Reactions: Coach71

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
From @Coach71

Hi guys,

I am currently working on a video tribute of Ovi, after he scored his 700th goal.
I am searching for high quality videos all over the internet, especially of his rookie season. But it's not that easy to find good content.

Does anyone have an idea of where to get the old footage in good quality?

Any help would be much appreciated. Video will should be great, if I find the materials needed.

Thanks for your time. And go Caps!

Coach71

Edit: Coach look through this thread there is a lot of video here you might like to use.

The early years are tough since it was just the beginning of HD. If my memory is correct comcast was the first to bring Capitals game in regular HD in Washington DC area (though not sure of the date). Cox Cable (another big DC metro area cable provider) didn't have it until the playoffs in 2008 (http://voices.washingtonpost.com/capitalsinsider/cox-to-carry-games-in-hd.html). I vaguely remember maybe something that those first couple early years of AO there are no HD stuff kept but my mind could be playing tricks on me.

Reactions: Sam Spade

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I still cant find it. TSN ran a Michael Farber video essay on Ov during the Tuesday night game. Among other things he said that Ovechkin is "the most beloved figure in the NHL" and that every morning Canadians are searching to see if Ov scored last night.

700: Ovechkin's journey towards Mount Gretzky

You need to use a VPN though if you are in the U.S.

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
I still cant find it. TSN ran a Michael Farber video essay on Ov during the Tuesday night game. Among other things he said that Ovechkin is "the most beloved figure in the NHL" and that every morning Canadians are searching to see if Ov scored last night.

Ovie is just lovable. He has won over many Canadians. The Canadian media, they are coming around finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad