Player Discussion Alexander Ovechkin (Vol. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
I ended up going with the Capitol building jersey. It's on the way.
ovechkin-crosy-vaultlead.jpg

It really came down to this one, winter classic 2015 or the screaming eagle.

I might get an Ovechkin Reebok home or a World cup Russia jersey as a gift from someone too so it's a win win and a great start to my collection.

Thanks for the suggestions. Hope he can hit 50 before the end of the season. I'll be cheering for the Caps come playoff time!

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Ovie now has tied Bobby Hull for 5th all time for goals with one franchise with his 604th goal.

The only players with more are:
Howe - 786
Yzerman - 692
Lemux - 690
Sakic - 625

So glad he’s with this franchise. :)

Seems almost a forgone conclusion he easily passes Yzerman....Howe definitely in reach with a 2-3 year extension....

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
So fellas, i reckon GMBM will have plenty of “hockey trades that make sense” available this summer

And he'll take none, because #8 should retire in a Caps jersey. I regret so much to have said that I wanted him traded last summer. I want him to stay forever, because we'll never get a player like him again. Ovi is head and shoulders above every other Cap all time.

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
With the playoffs starting on Thursday, Ovie can continue to work on his playoff resume. He needs 4 goals to reach 50 career playoff goals and 6 to reach 50 career playoff assists. 10 more points to 100 points, as well.

He has never scored a playoff OT goal. He’s due.

Most of all, he needs to hoist that silver trophy that was donated by Lord Stanley so many years ago.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
With the playoffs starting on Thursday, Ovie can continue to work on his playoff resume. He needs 4 goals to reach 50 career playoff goals and 6 to reach 50 career playoff assists. 10 more points to 100 points, as well.

Most of all, he needs to hoist that silver trophy that was donated by Lord Stanley so many years ago.

This is normal.
Look at what did NJ has done in the last 5 minutes of the game, and you X this by 1000.
The opponent is looking for Ovi all the time, Kuzya and Wilson need to take advantage of that.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto

That doesn't really mean anything. Jason Chimera has a playoff OT goal for the Caps.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
And he'll take none, because #8 should retire in a Caps jersey. I regret so much to have said that I wanted him traded last summer. I want him to stay forever, because we'll never get a player like him again. Ovi is head and shoulders above every other Cap all time.

It's alright, last summer was pretty emotional for everyone. I personally have been and always will be of the school of thought that Ovechkin should be a Capital until the day he no longer wants to be. He is the best player this franchise will ever have and even though playoff success hasn't come as we all hoped, he has made hockey a thing in this market. Ovechkin is the Washington Capitals and this franchise will never be the same when he's gone.

Last edited:

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
I ended up going with the Capitol building jersey. It's on the way.
ovechkin-crosy-vaultlead.jpg

It really came down to this one, winter classic 2015 or the screaming eagle.

I might get an Ovechkin Reebok home or a World cup Russia jersey as a gift from someone too so it's a win win and a great start to my collection.

Thanks for the suggestions. Hope he can hit 50 before the end of the season. I'll be cheering for the Caps come playoff time!

If I could find a place that'd sell screaming eagles I'd have a Kolzig one by now. Legit the only jersey I don't have and it makes me sad.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
what's your point? explain please

There were reports in media that Caps core have had difficulties analyzing the last years defeat. Some rough sms texting was done. And then Ovi and Backstrom became no close and no comrades. Maybe even don't want to play on the same line.

This is the proof.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
There were reports in media that Caps core have had difficulties analyzing the last years defeat. Some rough sms texting was done. And then Ovi and Backstrom became no close and no comrades. Maybe even don't want to play on the same line.

This is the proof.

Yeah I've heard of it but idk honestly. They are all people thats for sure, they are arguying etc. Still, i have no idea what happened (or if it happened at all) exactly between 19 and 8. Speaking about this video: what do you mean by a "proof"? their hug wasn't full of love or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->