HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Alexander Kerfoot appreciation thread

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Kerfoot will play in the the most hockey crazy city in the entire world (probably), Toronto and I wish him all luck. I'm not feeling sorry for him at all.

I do believe he will be able to take the next step, finding some extra motivation.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Dumba-hit-Kerfoot.gif

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Well, this kinda shows why. All y'all Kerf-haters can stuff it. :thumbu:
21 starts the Nemeth thread and you start the Kerfoot one. You being his biggest supporter it couldn't be more perfect. Well done.

As for Kerf I feel mostly as you do (not as much though lol). I think he was getting a raw deal on this board. I don't think he was as bad as people were making out to be.

Wish you the best Kerf. Go win that Selke...I guess!

Reactions: Pokecheque

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
I'll be completely honest and admit that I absolutely hated Kerfoot the player. Nevertheless, good luck to him going forwards.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Not a huge fan of Kerfoot the player, but really seems like a good guy. Best of luck in Toronto, go win that Selke!

CB Joe

Oct 12, 2008
A lot of ungrateful comments. He provided much needed depth scoring when we sorely lacked it. He was our 5th highest scoring forward(only 1 point out of 4th) over the last two season. Without getting that scoring the playoffs might not have happened the last 2 seasons. I hope he has success in Toronto even if it means we have to put up with Leaf fans.

Reactions: nightonthesun

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad