Prospect Info: Alexander Holtz (#7 pick - 2020 draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeNeXt

Jul 5, 2012
180 is accurate.

E9FACE76-9529-4AD7-BF68-CFF3349E2A30.jpeg

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
He is 18, if he can skate as well as he does at that size and fitness imagine what he can do with an NHL strength and conditioning coach. Also, he has a thick chest, a lot of that is likely muscle. Also, most guys with muscle will look like that if they aren't flexing, he was obviously caught off guard.

Last edited:

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
7 is better than 4.
I would say this is a great sign. This is their first meeting of the season, now it is actually a dispute of characters. Holtz didn't have the puck luck for a long time, but now he's trying, he's focused and he's getting the result. Djurgarden is worse worse than Frolunda, much worse, but it doesn't hurt him. I am very happy that he is scoring in this game.

Mike27Devils

Apr 24, 2015
Holtz would probably be happy, they are close friends too. Eklund was behind the camera when Holtz was drafted
That would be extra awesome then. Loving what I've seen from Eklund all year. Great as a playmaking winger especially for a player like Holtz. I think he's gotta work on his shot a little but that should come with strength but so far I like him better than Raymond in his draft year. Not sure why he's not in the conversation for top 10 yet but I think that's where he will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->