Rumor: Alexander Edler: 3, maybe 4-year deal imminent, AAV $5.0 - $5.5M, no Expansion Draft protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
Pretty much puts all trade talk to a rest... well at least we know now and don’t have to hear JB’s bs. Can only hope it’s a short term resigning!

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I doubt this injury is serious. Edler will conveniently out for 3 weeks to allow the trade deadline to come and go without any speculation to as why Dim Jim didn't try and seek a trade and then re-sign him July 1. Then he'll be re-signed soon after. Easiest route for a player who doesn't like change and loves the comforts of the country club culture of Vancouver and an owner/GM who is scared of actually rebuilding. Could of seen this coming a mile away.

How the actual f*** can a human being process something like this?

ginner classic

Dammit Jim!
Mar 4, 2002
Douglas Park
I doubt this injury is serious. Edler will conveniently out for 3 weeks to allow the trade deadline to come and go without any speculation to as why Dim Jim didn't try and seek a trade and then re-sign him July 1. Then he'll be re-signed soon after. Easiest route for a player who doesn't like change and loves the comforts of the country club culture of Vancouver and an owner/GM who is scared of actually rebuilding. Could of seen this coming a mile away.

I am totally fine with the rest of your post but I can't abide "could of". My god man.

LuckyDay

Mar 25, 2011
The Uncanny Valley

ddawg1950

Jul 2, 2010
Pender Island, BC Palm Desert, CA
Just curious about the sub-headline under screen name...who does that refer to?

pgj98m3

Jan 8, 2012
Apparently since I have no idea what you're trying to say here
What did I post that suggested I was a casual that didn't know about satire-only accounts on the internet? My son is making a living doing satire on-line.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Murph just reported him having a concussion.

Well, he hit is face hard, so that’s not a surprise.

Demko, that sucks. Was hoping to see him get nhl games after the break.

Bear, kind of concerning if that is concussion symptom related.

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
Wow, could have been so much worse. You never wanna say "happy it's just a concussion", but I really thought his career was in danger when I saw the blood on the ice.

Reactions: timw33

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
What did I post that suggested I was a casual that didn't know about satire-only accounts on the internet? My son is making a living doing satire on-line.

I'm not sure if you don't recognize dry humour or this post is itself satire

pgj98m3

Jan 8, 2012
I'm not sure if you don't recognize dry humour or this post is itself satire
So now we appear to be going in circles....my first thought was the original "offending" post was satire and, at least, amusing. My second post was based on someone claiming the original poster was being serious. I think we actually agree on most points.

Reactions: Intangibos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad