Alexander DeBrincat scores 100th career goal, now with 201 points

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
If we could trade him for a top LHD like Sergachev like the roster thread discussed earlier this offseason would people still be open to it?

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019
Alright, if Chabot or Byram were on the table?
I think Blackhawks fans are spoiled and underestimate how hard it is to find elite goal scoring.

You can have an extremely good d group without any individual being elite. Look at Vegas.

As I said before the start of the season, our d solutions are in house. How do you know we don't have someone who will be as good as Chabot? There are certainly positive signs.

Chabot was picked 18th in 2015. He didn't instantly jump into the game and play perfectly. Did any of you predict he was a 1D when he was drafted?

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
I think Blackhawks fans are spoiled and underestimate how hard it is to find elite goal scoring.

You can have an extremely good d group without any individual being elite. Look at Vegas.

As I said before the start of the season, our d solutions are in house. How do you know we don't have someone who will be as good as Chabot? There are certainly positive signs.

Chabot was picked 18th in 2015. He didn't instantly jump into the game and play perfectly. Did any of you predict he was a 1D when he was drafted?

Nashville is another good example. How many elite defensemen have come up through or played with that franchise? Have they ever had a point per game scorer?

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Nashville is another good example. How many elite defensemen have come up through or played with that franchise? Have they ever had a point per game scorer?

Its the same thing with centers, some have this mystic, religious believe that you have to have 1-2 franchise centers to win the cup.
Obviously you need good centers but...that's just from the old NHL, that talk, look how Vegas is doing without a franchise center.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
BTW.

On top of everything else he has already done this season.

Alex leads Hawks in take aways
4th in hits by forwards

And leads all Hawks in many advanced/analytics (what ever they are called) categories
+ leads all NHL in created scoring chances per 60 mins

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad