Player Discussion Alexandar Georgiev

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
I don't know man, he needs to pack on some pounds to his frame before he sniffs the NHL.

Ct1j9g1.png
9'11" was an inside job.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Rangers rookie Alexandar Georgiev made 43 saves in his 5–1 win against the Sabres at Madison Square Garden. Georgiev lost his first home game with the Rangers (Feb. 23 vs. Minnesota) but he’s won all three of his games at MSG since then while facing at least 40 shots on goal in each game (March 12 vs. Carolina, 44 shots; March 14 vs. Pittsburgh, 40 shots; Saturday vs. Buffalo, 44 shots). Since 1955–56, when shots on goal became an official statistic, the only other NHL goaltender to win three consecutive home games in one season and face 40-plus shots on goal in each game is Hall-of-Famer Dominik Hasek, who did that for the Sabres at Buffalo’s Memorial Auditorium in February 1996.

Elias Says: March 25, 2018

Rogue

Jun 21, 2017
Greetings guys!!!
I am so impressed by him.
What do you think will be his next contract and do you see him as your future starter?
You are so lucky to have him!!!

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Greetings guys!!!
I am so impressed by him.
What do you think will be his next contract and do you see him as your future starter?
You are so lucky to have him!!!
Will probably get a bridge deal. We have Shestyorkin probably coming over next season, and the two of them will compete for the NHL backup/AHL starter jobs.

I've liked him. He got a little hot, and he's been decent. I don't see him as our future starter though. But goalies are voodoo, so :dunno:

Reactions: Rogue

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Will probably get a bridge deal. We have Shestyorkin probably coming over next season, and the two of them will compete for the NHL backup/AHL starter jobs.

I've liked him. He got a little hot, and he's been decent. I don't see him as our future starter though. But goalies are voodoo, so :dunno:

He's still only 22. Maybe he'll never be the Rangers No. 1 but I think he's going to get a shot to be a starter for some NHL team (maybe more than one). He's got a lot of time on his side and off to a very good start in his career. FWIW though he doesn't seem to do as well at the AHL level though maybe that's just our shitty Hartford team.

Reactions: Rogue

Rogue

Jun 21, 2017
Thank you guys that you took the time! :)
All the best to you and your team!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad