Value of: Alex Tuch

DavidBL

Jul 25, 2012
Orange, CA
I've seen Tuch named in some fan threads on the internet and to me it looks like LV is actually in a decent cap position so I can't figure out why he might be available other than just some fan preferences. Is he available and if so for what? Is LV still looking for RD? Is there a trade with the Ducks that doesn't involve one of their top 3 D?

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
I've seen Tuch named in some fan threads on the internet and to me it looks like LV is actually in a decent cap position so I can't figure out why he might be available other than just some fan preferences. Is he available and if so for what? Is LV still looking for RD? Is there a trade with the Ducks that doesn't involve one of their top 3 D?

No. And they added Martinez so they currently have a top 4 of Schmidt, McNabb, Theodore, and Martinez which is fine.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Only reason Vegas would move Tuch is if they need cap to sign Lehner. Even then I think moving Stastny is more likely. They're set both at forward and defense. Would need a very good prospect in return + a pick. As a fan of both teams I would say the starting point would be something like Dostal and the Boston 1st.

Last edited:
Reactions: CupInSIX

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Vegas should move someone else out in the top 6 to make space for tuch. I feel like he’s a bit wasted on the 3rd line. Too young with too much skill to move to make space

TunaBoss44

Oct 30, 2015
Buffalo
If Vegas is looking for a RHD, Buffalo would offer Montour/Ristolainen+. His size/speed combo would be real nice to put next to Jack

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Vegas should move someone else out in the top 6 to make space for tuch. I feel like he’s a bit wasted on the 3rd line. Too young with too much skill to move to make space

I want him back :laugh:

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I want him back :laugh:
I do as well. I think Boldy probably brings some of the same power-forward with slick hands traits, and with probably a higher ceiling. So, at least that’s exciting.

Reactions: AKL

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Only reason Vegas would move Tuch is if they need cap to sign Lehner. Even then I think moving Stastny is more likely. They're set both at forward and defense. Would need a very good prospect in return + a pick. As a fan of both teams I would say the starting point would be something like Dostal and the Boston 1st.

hypothetically what would be needed from NJ?

Vancouver 1st?
how about something like Jesper Boqvist or Nolan Foote and a 2nd?

Reactions: AfroThunder396

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
hypothetically what would be needed from NJ?

Vancouver 1st?
how about something like Jesper Boqvist or Nolan Foote and a 2nd?

I don't think the Knights actually have any interest in moving Tuch, but the VAN 1st would be a good starting point if they did. Forward prospects aren't a need at all with most of the top 9 locked up and Glass/Krebs/Dugan knocking on the door.

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I don't think the Knights actually have any interest in moving Tuch, but the VAN 1st would be a good starting point if they did. Forward prospects aren't a need at all with most of the top 9 locked up and Glass/Krebs/Dugan knocking on the door.

I personally think they'd much sooner ditch Stastny than trade someone like Tuch, but it's an interesting concept. What would we have to add to VAN 1st?

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Zero interest in selling low on Tuch after an injury plagued season.

(not much interest in moving him at all, actually)

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
If you could convince Stastny to waive to come to Buffalo, I'd think that we'd trip over ourselves to make it happen. He'd be the exact guy we want behind Eichel while Cozens learns.

You would have to do a hell of a lot of convincing atm. I doubt that place is high on a lot of players lists atm, especially after living in Vegas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad