Alex Tuch or Timo Meier

• Tuch

• Meier

Results are only viewable after voting.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Bumping this - not with an agenda, but because I think it’s interesting how these guys were very comparable before the season started, and how they both took a massive step forward, and are still very comparable. I thought it was a great poll at the time and curious to see what people say now.

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
This a good poll - I voted for Tuch and still stick with that choice. Both are showing this year that they are big offense-driving wingers.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm obviously biased but I think Tuch still hasn't met his potential. He's still toying around with different playing styles on a nightly basis rather than sticking with what he does best. This is unlikely to go on forever, but that he's still been as productive as he has is a promising sign for me.

It's still as close as ever but I'm going with the homer vote.

Reactions: BKarchitect

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
I went with the American. Not sure what Minny failed to see.

They were in tough spot in the ED and it essentially was a choice between Tuch or Dumba. Dumba was more established, Tuch had yet to play an NHL game, it looks bad in hindsight not as much at the time. If you go back to the trade thread, Vegas fans were actually pissed all they got was Tuch and Haula for not prying Dumba and that they had to give up a 3rd round pick in the process.

Vegas had all the leverage, they probably really valued Tuch and if Minnesota wasn't gonna give him up they would have taken Dumba from them.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Similar players but Meier has more snarl to his game. Pretty interesting how each guy is around just under 1 ppg scoring and only have 6 pp points each.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad