Recalled/Assigned: Alex Tuch and Zack Mitchell Recalled/ Graovac Clears Waivers

It is Wild World

Dec 28, 2016
Somalia
The coach wants Grao to use his 6'5" and be responsible in the D zone. Grao seems very timid for a big body.

The fact that he has cleared waivers Twice should send a clear msg. He has speed, nice hands, and nhl shot and the big body to be effective player. He must be better or will become career AHLer

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
If he doesn't improve, the team could send him down quickly without waivers...he has to re-earn his spot again.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
I'm still really surprised that Graovac has cleared waivers. I'd think a coach of a struggling team would think that he can mold him and get more of him. Graovac has some quality tools.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Me too. I recall announcers of other teams saying complimentary things about him, also. It's not like his FO%'s are crap.

BB wants someone to play desperately, grab a spot in the NHL and not let it go. Grao hasn't done that.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
If he doesn't improve, the team could send him down quickly without waivers...he has to re-earn his spot again.

He'll go back down (Olofsson too) after Tuesday's game, cap reasons.

Maybe the clearing waivers will be a wakeup call that benching him didn't. I don't think he gets called back up after the bye, unless the Wild don't make any trades.

After Tuch didn't do anything with his call up what other options are there within the organization? Grao, Pokemon, Gabriel, Dalpe, or recall JEE and burn a year of his ELC? JEE is the best player, but Grao is the best option (imo). Dalpe is the wildcard, he hasn't been healthy so no clue if he can play like he did early in the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad