Alex Trebek passed away

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
This year has stolen so much.

I know pancreatic cancer is basically a death sentence but I was really hoping he would pull through.

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010
This year has stolen so much.

I know pancreatic cancer is basically a death sentence but I was really hoping he would pull through.
What's scary is it not over with and with what's happening in the states right now is only going to add to the shit show year this has been

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Rip and my condolences to his friends and family. Jeopardy will never be the same.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Thx. We are still in shock. Sadly she leaves behind a 5 year old.

This put a tear in my eye, I was 5 when I had lost my mother to cancer, so my heart really goes out to that poor child.

A good friend of mine is racing back to China because he just found out his mother has stage 4 cancer.

To all of you out there dealing with a loved one whose in a battle, or lost their battle, I have a lot of loving vibes to send your way.

Keep your sticks on the ice everyone

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
3E86DF99-A8D6-44C5-9DAA-F09BB192A3E8.jpeg
My brother died of cancer . No warning . Bought a Motorcycle and driving it home started to cough . Cough wouldn’t go away so he went to the hospital. He was all full of cancer . Nothing they could do . 6 weeks later he was gone . Posting it in his memory.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Thank you . It still hits hard at time . Most days are good but sometimes it hits hard and I break down

Gosh. Cancer is really the enemy fir the human race for some time now. And it seems hard to prevent. And with sll processed food, building chemicals, plastic, even in the food - its really hard to stand against.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad