Alex Semin leading RSL w/11 goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
By comparison, Ilja Kovalchuk is still sitting at like, 5 goals.

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Seems OK for me. Semin was Lada's playoff scoring leader before his departure to Washington. He has good linemates as Kozlov and Zubrus so Alexander just continues his development.

SwOOsh*

I think Pavel Rosa got 2 and re-took the lead, but he has also played about 5 more games then Semin.

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
SwOOsh said:
I think Pavel Rosa got 2 and re-took the lead, but he has also played about 5 more games then Semin.
Correct but keep an eye on Alexander Frolov as well. He has 9 goals and 7 assists and played one game less than Semin.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Frolov 6'3 said:
Correct but keep an eye on Alexander Frolov as well. He has 9 goals and 7 assists and played one game less than Semin.

Does Frolov remind you somewhat of Kovalev?

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
EroCaps said:
Does Frolov remind you somewhat of Kovalev?

That would really surprise me. I saw Frolov once in my life, and he doesn't look like Kovalev. From what I saw of Kovy, no one is similar to him. Sometimes he's the fastest skater on the ice, sometimes he's the slowest, but he's always the best puck handler and the best sniper. Alexei Kovalev is the most intriguing player I've seen, if he could reach his potential he would be the best scorer in the NHL without a doubt.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Komi#1 said:
Anybody know how many goals for Perezhogin???

when does perezhogin have to appear in court? i figure there's a decent chance that he'll have to serve time in jail this year

nice to see semin doing so well- he's a real talent

Sammy*

Legionnaire said:
Not even close. Best comparison from me, would be a better skating, better defensively, version of Allison.
With nowhere near the playmaking skills.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Legionnaire said:
Not even close. Best comparison from me, would be a better skating, better defensively, version of Allison.

A smaller Allison sounds about right on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad