Alex Radulov...info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyer765

Mar 15, 2004
Telford, England
I dont know anything about radulov either so any info would be great but looking at his numbers this year. He was on the same team as Ovechkin and scored more goals, got more assists and got more penalty minutes.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Fedoruk_#29 said:
I dont know anything about radulov either so any info would be great but looking at his numbers this year. He was on the same team as Ovechkin and scored more goals, got more assists and got more penalty minutes.

Wrong. He played in a lower league than Ovechkin. Ovechkin played in the Super Leauge, Radulov did not.

Alex Kovalev

Apr 28, 2002
Burlington, Ontario
Visit site
Radulov is an interesting prospect, more of a boom/bust type guy.

He has unreal offensive abilities. Hes got a snipers instinct and loves to win. He can dangle, the McKeens scout says he has hands of gold. McKeens also mentions that he is a very underrated passer. Kinda like Zherdev last year. THN says that he looks more like a Finn out there then a Russian on some nights. They say that he will run people over just to get the puck. THN also mentions that hes very strong on his skates and has a very quick release. He was very impressive at most of the U18 tourney's this year.

Some of the knacks against him, is that he can be inconsistant at times, and that he isnt overly reliable in the defensive end - though not a liability. At times he can also be a bit of a hothead, which leads to some stupid penalties.

I think he reminds me a bit of a Kovalev/Mogilny type player. Someone who you depend on for offense. I see him being maybe 2-3 years away from the NHL. He needs to bulk up a bit and become a little more aware of his defensive zone.

Traitor8

Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
Damn! He sounds great ! I hope the habs can grab him!

Kostsitsyn,Perezhogin,Kovalev,Koivu and Radulov ..we would be ready!

Traitor8

Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
is he big, physical? is he a game breaker? someone who likes to have the puck and make a play to win the game? does he have quick legs? skate fast?

Alex Kovalev

Apr 28, 2002
Burlington, Ontario
Visit site
Komisarek8 said:
Damn! He sounds great ! I hope the habs can grab him!

Kostsitsyn,Perezhogin,Kovalev,Koivu and Radulov ..we would be ready!

Kovalev will probably sign elsewhere and Radulov is most likely long gone when MTL picks.

Komisarek8 said:
is he big, physical? is he a game breaker? someone who likes to have the puck and make a play to win the game? does he have quick legs? skate fast?

Hes not overly big - 6'1, 178 lbs. I would definitely say he has game breaking capabilities. Yes he loves to have the puck and loves to win, you would have figured that out if you read my post above properly. Hes pretty quick, not blazing speed, but fast.

Traitor8

Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
Kovalev will remain in Montreal..I have a feeling...why would he leave?
Radulov dropped for "hot head" reasons like you said and he won't drop to 18th but if he's avail at 14..Habs might make a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad