Prospect Info: Alex Nylander (2016, 8th) – '17-18: Rochester #92 (AHL)

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Last time I checked Rochester didn't play in the NHL.

And yet, even there, he gets exposed

certainly heighetening the competition will only cause him to correct his issues

e: actually, that might indeed get his head on a bit straighter. He takes shortcuts all the time because he's playing offseason car salesmen and the like. I don't think it's occurred to him that he isn't good enough to succeed doing that in the A, much less elsewhere

CatsforReinhart

Jul 27, 2014
Frankfurt
And yet, even there, he gets exposed

certainly heighetening the competition will only cause him to correct his issues

e: actually, that might indeed get his head on a bit straighter. He takes shortcuts all the time because he's playing offseason car salesmen and the like. I don't think it's occurred to him that he isn't good enough to succeed doing that in the A, much less elsewhere
What part of his game gets pucked apart?

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Had an untouched breakaway and somehow managed to not get a shot off. That takes talent.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Had an untouched breakaway and somehow managed to not get a shot off. That takes talent.
That's a bummer, but I hate when people use stuff like this as an indication that a player is no good.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Hopefully bighead can package nylander with a future and get a good player.

But will there be a harm in having him play a couple games before literally game 81-82?

Tsyolin

Amerks Enthusiast
May 26, 2018
DC

Another goal for Nylander in a rather uneventful game for the Amerks. Looks like he might be getting his stride against after not having scored a goal since early January prior to last night.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I'll be very interested to see how he finishes the season. I still have some hope (voted him 4th on the poll)

Weaves

Oct 28, 2013
Ottawa
Over/Under 2.5 games for Nylander in the NHL this season? Ill take the over for a total of 3 games!

Yultron

Apr 18, 2017
At least we have something to be excited about with Nylander and hopefully this is the Nylander we have been waiting to see and the one that was worthy of being drafted 8th overall. 4 goals in 4 games I love it

Reactions: MagnumForce2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad