Alex Goligoski sucks

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I don't think he sucks per se, he just doesn't give a shit. Signed his big contract and tuned out.

Horpo2882

Oct 28, 2017
Either play the game and earn the money you make, or sit the hell down and let someone thats hungry get all the shifts. Tired of the laziness and it feels like tocchet doesnt give a damn.

Dirty Old Man

Anti-chatter Engine
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
That 3rd GA really was a beer league level error tonight. I think that from my own bench all the time, coz ya know the guy's thinking it: "no...no no no no ..... AUGHH!!!"

Reactions: CLW

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
That 3rd GA really was a beer league level error tonight. I think that from my own bench all the time, coz ya know the guy's thinking it: "no...no no no no ..... AUGHH!!!"

I’m guilty of one last week. Talked about his mother as he skated towards our net hoping he would miss.

He f***ing roofed it

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I don't think he sucks either, but that turnover killed what had been a good period for the Yotes. Momentum changer that carried over to the 3rd.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Goligoski turns the puck over an inordinate amount of times compared to the amount of time he has with the puck. I don't mind some turnovers... but he needs to do it a bit less. The amount he has outweighs his contributions to the offense at this point. That's my opinion.

He's a frustrating player to watch. He can do well but then suddenly just make the worst play for no apparent reason. Imagine a world where he did all of his good plays and only half of the bad ones?! OH yes!! Valhalla.

CoyoteDave

Dec 12, 2016
Cave Creek
You see this with many of our players right now. How many times do you see a guy let up right before making the pass and then fanning on it.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Don't think the reverse vodoo is going to fix the bone headed passes with this guy. It's obviously in his DNA.

Try trade him to Edmonton. They really needs defencemen.

Perhaps someone could tempt him with getting to play with McDavid and all of that.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012

Perhaps someone could tempt him with getting to play with McDavid and all of that.
How do you envision that conversation at home?? Hey Honey I got a great chance to play for nothing but I might get on the ice with the World's best player, pack up your shorts and let's head over to Dick's to grab a couple parkas!!! Yeah I'm sure he'd waive for that??? Oh and for the kicker I get to pay more taxes!!!!

CLW

Nov 11, 2018

And Wim Hof-style ice baths! Very good for your health! Edmonton is lovely in winter time I hear. :)

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
How do you envision that conversation at home?? Hey Honey I got a great chance to play for nothing but I might get on the ice with the World's best player, pack up your shorts and let's head over to Dick's to grab a couple parkas!!! Yeah I'm sure he'd waive for that??? Oh and for the kicker I get to pay more taxes!!!!
I could see him going to Pittsburgh or Minnesota, though.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
I could see him going to Pittsburgh or Minnesota, though.
Yeah both those have something to pitch him? Edmonton has bad team, bad weather, abusive fans, more taxes, and in another Country. I don't think the conversation woukd take 5 seconds.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Yeah both those have something to pitch him? Edmonton has bad team, bad weather, abusive fans, more taxes, and in another Country. I don't think the conversation woukd take 5 seconds.

The most important thing is he is replaced. I don't trust him anymore.

And I get the impression it's not just me.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
The most important thing is he is replaced. I don't trust him anymore.

And I get the impression it's not just me.
I hear that but you have to present him with somewhere that is intriguing OR make Life miserable here so he wants out. With his play I can't see number one happening and with no media and little fan support I'm not high on the 2nd one either??? I think we will be watching him for awhile.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->