Value of: Alex Galchenyuk

bbob

Nov 27, 2015
He is worth a hell of a lot!!! It's clear he is the true #1 overall in the draft year, young kid being held back just had 30 goals in first chance given. Malkin player is the type of return .

MB is dumb enough to trade chucks & that will be the final nail to say Habs are nothing anymore & has become a COMPLETE joke, leafs edm arz Nash dal are showing Habs how to run an organization, wtf! Molson will have to sell the club when fans hit him in the pockets by not going/buying products

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Deal, but if we are taking on another contract we need to move one.
Greening for Beaulieu. He's in MT's dog house.
Haha, man it's crazy but a weird part of me feels as if MB would actually trade beaulieu for a grinder. Not someone like greening but for a tom wilson type player.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Haha, man it's crazy but a weird part of me feels as if MB would actually trade beaulieu for a grinder. Not someone like greening but for a tom wilson type player.

Sad thing is, we are all actually expecting it.
I wasn't joking about MT's dog house.
Every player MT didn't like has been moved.
Prust, Eller, now Subban.
That leaves 2.
Galchenyuk and Beaulieu.

I fear Carey Price is the next to go, which would be horrible.

If they do trade Price, I hope it's to the leafs.
Give Price a Stanley Cup and bring the Cup back to Canada at the same time.
But honestly, they would never trade him. They need him to save their jobs.
A healthy price will get them to the playoffs, and that's all Molson cares about.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Sad thing is, we are all actually expecting it.
I wasn't joking about MT's dog house.
Every player MT didn't like has been moved.
Prust, Eller, now Subban.
That leaves 2.
Galchenyuk and Beaulieu.

If they do trade Price, I hope it's to the leafs.
Give Price a Stanley Cup and bring the Cup back to Canada at the same time.
But honestly, they would never trade him. They need him to save their jobs.
A healthy price will get them to the playoffs, and that's all Molson cares about.
This man has to be stopped. A coach shouldn't be given more importance than multiple players. Subban is the type of player you don't trade. It's simple, you keep him and build around him and price. If it came down to keeping MT or Subban well it should be obvious what the correct choice should be. Also, did Pacioretty and Subban have beef. I remember hearing they didn't like each other and think i saw an post game interview of a habs game in which subban was given a look by him to stop talking his mind. I can relate with you and hab fans on meddling, clueless owners. The leafs should have rebuilt after finishing 9th in 06/07. We wanted to under Ferguson Jr(who by no means was a good gm, but he made moves due to the meddling owners). Owenrs of teams(especially Canadian) need to realize that sometimes it's better to build a team that can win for a long time over being a semi contender for a couple of years. The habs need to change the culture of going after Gm's and coaches that must speak french. There are plenty of great coaches that speak only English who would help the habs much more than MT and MB.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad