Value of: Alex Galchenyuk

viceroy

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal suburbs
Seeing as how Marc Bergevin has traded every player who's had friction with Michel Therrien(Prust, Smith-Pelly, Eller and Subban) it's pretty easy to see that Galchenyuk is next.

In addition, the fact that MB picked MT even over someone like Subban means he will entertain offers for AG. So? What do you guys think he's worth or what would you send our way?

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
MB is an idiot. MT is the idiot. These two buffoons will run the habs organization to the ground. I don't like or care about montreal having succsess. But to see that a team with such a great history like montreal will pick MB and MT over Pk is sad. I Hope both get fired. Galchenyuk shouldn't be traded, but neither will DD. Good luck to Montreal fans, with an idiot as your gm and an even bigger idiot as the man behind the bench, I predict hardcomings for you all

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
MB is an idiot. MT is the idiot. These two buffoons will run the habs organization to the ground. I don't like or care about montreal having succsess. But to see that a team with such a great history like montreal will pick MB and MT over Pk is sad. I Hope both get fired. Galchenyuk shouldn't be traded, but neither will DD. Good luck to Montreal fans, with an idiot as your gm and an even bigger idiot as the man behind the bench, I predict hardcomings for you all

Thank you bro !

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Hmm... at the going rate I'll start you off at a buck o' five and I'm willing to go as high as tree fiddy if necessary to adjust for inflation.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Thank you bro !

No problem. You guys deserve better than having these two lead and build your team. Forget the trade for a secobd, the fact that they have the entire media making PK seem like a horrible off ice individual is sickening. Pk has never been arrested, I don't remember hearing him having any drug or drinking issues. So why are people question his character and saying stuff like he didn't get along with his teammates. The guy just loved to play the game. If MB had a problem with Suban the person, than come out and say it. Don't beat around the bush and try and have the media dif for pieces and create pro po gandalf. He should have said that this was a mangement decision, and that he, Mt and the rest of your mangement were not in favour of keeping PK, rather than saying this was a good hockey deal that made sensemble because trading the better, younger, more succsessful in the playoffs player doesn't make sense as a hockey deal. Best of luck to you guys. Will be cheering for PK is nsh, aND while the habs aren't a team I won't to win I hope price comes back healthy and experiences success once more.

hoc123

Feb 23, 2014
No problem. You guys deserve better than having these two lead and build your team. Forget the trade for a secobd, the fact that they have the entire media making PK seem like a horrible off ice individual is sickening. Pk has never been arrested, I don't remember hearing him having any drug or drinking issues. So why are people question his character and saying stuff like he didn't get along with his teammates. The guy just loved to play the game. If MB had a problem with Suban the person, than come out and say it. Don't beat around the bush and try and have the media dif for pieces and create pro po gandalf. He should have said that this was a mangement decision, and that he, Mt and the rest of your mangement were not in favour of keeping PK, rather than saying this was a good hockey deal that made sensemble because trading the better, younger, more succsessful in the playoffs player doesn't make sense as a hockey deal. Best of luck to you guys. Will be cheering for PK is nsh, aND while the habs aren't a team I won't to win I hope price comes back healthy and experiences success once more.

Thanks, I felt the same during Toronto's dark period. I wasn't cheering for them to win, but seeing them make horrible moves was just sad. Luckily for you guys it seems like you finally got the right management.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Thanks, I felt the same during Toronto's dark period. I wasn't cheering for them to win, but seeing them make horrible moves was just sad. Luckily for you guys it seems like you finally got the right management.
Thanks, hope you guys find the right guys to lead you. Hoping the leafs, habs, sens, bruins, sabres all become legit contenders within 5 years. I want too see some great playoff series . Good luck in the future.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Pick a Minnesota defenseman and we could probably work something out.

ohmyjlord

Fan...with a brain.
Mar 9, 2008
Montreal
Thanks, hope you guys find the right guys to lead you. Hoping the leafs, habs, sens, bruins, sabres all become legit contenders within 5 years. I want too see some great playoff series . Good luck in the future.

And here I thought nothing good would come out of this thread. A Leafs Fan and Habs fan getting along. I stand corrected. ;)

Remington 700

Jul 11, 2007
South Park, PA

They deserve what happens to them. When you limit the GM and HC positions to only people who speak French instead of the best person for the job, **** is bound to hit the fan.

Drozko

May 24, 2016
The Habs were a once proud an prominent organization. MT and MB are removing that quickly
I really hope those two A-holes don't oiler the Habs as bad as the Oilers. Oiled them selves. Even.from. Edmonton I watch Habs a lot because the history of the Habs is what made the NHL great saleable game.

Last edited:

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham

While we're getting along...
How about Price for Anderson and Lupul?
Seems like a trade MB would go for!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad