Alex Galchenyuk Thread 9.0 - #Goldchenyuk Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalHabsGal

Dec 14, 2012
55 minutes before the 1 goal of Gally with the Habs :laugh:
(18:25 + 35min+15Min show+5Min of the 1 period))

edit: Anyone watching the game with the Gally Jersey?

Last edited:

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Send him down. No point ruining his confidence by removing him from the PP and sending him to the 3rd and 4th lines every time his line doesn't produce.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
1/5th of the audition is over.

Played 13:06 tonight.

Gally was OK I guess. Really did not generate much offensively but no glaring mistakes either.

But here's the thing...I just don't know how you can keep him up to give you OK performances. It needs to be more than that in the next 4 games.

The issue is that this is sort of what Gally did in the 2nd half of WJC and it was the same thing in the scrimmage. This seems to be his level right now when facing better than OHL competition.

Really starting to buy Whitesnake's ''Sting/center even though he's a winger theory'' too. Seems clear he's not that comfortable on the wing doing winger chores, which isn't the case in Sarnia.

GalHabsGal

Dec 14, 2012
ok game by Gally, not good not bad, for a first game its fine with me... But the only thing that I didn't like about Gally game is that he don't keep the puck long enough (with Sarnia he was circling often in the offensive zone)!!!

Lucky Luke

Jun 17, 2006
I find that he played pretty well for a 18 year-old kid.
I would have preferred to see him moved to center when things were not going too well for the Habs offensively.

hogtownhabsfan*

Had a couple of nice shots, but was definitely nervous and made a few misplays. Hopefully he's got that out of the way and can cement himself over the next 4 games. If not? Prolly be wise to send him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->