Alex Galchenyuk Thread 9.0 - #Goldchenyuk Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsPassion

Jun 29, 2012
Montreal
Not too bring this conversation up again, but it seems updated and seems credible. My apologies if someone had posted this already. This information was found on canadiens.nhl.com. 6"1; 195 seems credible.

ALEX GALCHENYUK
CENTRE - MTL

NUMBER: 27
HEIGHT: 6' 1"
WEIGHT: 195
SHOOTS: LEFT
BORN: 12 FEB 1994 (AGE 18)
BIRTHPLACE: MILWAUKEE, WI, UNITED STATES

DRAFTED: MTL / 2012 NHL ENTRY DRAFT
ROUND: 1ST (3RD OVERALL) PROSPECT BIO

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
It will be easy for the Habs to send Galchenyuk down in Sarnia. Only 2 things needed. A somewhat ordinairy Galchenyuk performance in the first 5 games mixed with a very good Bourque's performance. If they don't envision him as a centerman on any other lines...he's done.

One

Sep 18, 2007
Montreal
chucky1.jpg

Prust Y U MAD Bruins*

# 27 is my favorite number since Vladimir Guerrero.

real recognize real !

TheDamned

"Only in Montréal"
Aug 5, 2005
Montréal
What a shame he has #27 already.

#27 means Kovalev to Montreal, no one else.

That said, can't wait to see the kid, but he won't stay with us this season, would be a dumb move to lose one rookie contract year to a 48 seasons game that means nothing.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006

That said, can't wait to see the kid, but he won't stay with us this season, would be a dumb move to lose one rookie contract year to a 48 seasons game that means nothing.

Pretty sad that #27 means Kovalev when Frank Mahovlich helped bring two Cups to Montreal.

GalHabsGal

Dec 14, 2012
well, for me I hope Gally switch for the 94, because with all the games and highlights I saw from him this years, I can't see him with an other Jersey!

Carey Chant

Jul 13, 2007
Toronto
Pretty sad that #27 means Kovalev when Frank Mahovlich helped bring two Cups to Montreal.

94 has Perreault and Pyatt, no real history yet.

If Galchenyuk can live up to the reputation of 27 (Mahovlich, Corson, Schneider, Kovalev), we will all be very happy Hab fans.

Habaddict

Apr 12, 2009
toronto

For this alone you could be eternally *amned. If you read any scripture,
you will soon know of Frank Mahovalich. He is the #27.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->