News Article: Alex Burrows User Manual

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
I'm curious if people's views on Burrows will change around here if he does Burrows things against Toronto and Montreal.

Oh that's a hard yes.

People will develop posting amnesia, some will come forward hat in hand only too happy to say they were wrong.

And a few holdouts will say it still won't matter when Dahlen goes super saiyan just you wait and see..

Then it will fade away to the annals of hf history quietly.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
I don't understand why people are so upset about Dahlen. 99% of you have never even seen him play. Dorion has an excellent track record as our head scout. He says he's our 5-6th best prospect. I'll trust his opinion on this one, I have no reason not to.

So many people here think they're experts...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
IMO Burrows will become a fan favorite here. Its too bad he isn't the slightly younger version but he is still a really good addition.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
IMO Burrows will become a fan favorite here. Its too bad he isn't the slightly younger version but he is still a really good addition.

I think so too & hopefully playing him with Hoffman & Turris adds some jam to that line but may also help Burrows to regain a scoring touch. This addition I think helps to spread the scoring around when needed but can also create two very effective shut down lines when they are ahead in games. I think it's a good acquisition for this team for this moment in time given where they are in the standings & what they are hoping to achieve this yr & next.

I also think that Melnyk needed to do something to attract more fans to games since attendance has been a real issue this yr & maybe some of these moves will garnish more interest in the team right now, they certainly need it.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Reunited with coach Crawford! Wonder how much input Crawford had in bringing him here. Or whether Burrows was more willing to waive his NMC to work with him again.

Stassino

Oct 15, 2007
Ottawa, On
Reunited with coach Crawford! Wonder how much input Crawford had in bringing him here. Or whether Burrows was more willing to waive his NMC to work with him again.

I can't find the quote, but Alex was clear that Crawford had a lot to do with his decision to land here...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->