Alex Bourret 2nd in point in the Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

CH Wizard

He's impressing a lot of people for sure.I saw him play the other night and I liked what I saw from him.He's a great skater , playmaker and He's playing with grit.The guy is energetic ! I love his intensity ! That makes him special.

Cariboux

Sep 8, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
Saw him two times this year and all I have to say is WOW ! He's a kind of can't miss IMO because if he can't do it as a #1 or #2 centre, he will be a great checking center.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Cariboux said:
Saw him two times this year and all I have to say is WOW ! He's a kind of can't miss IMO because if he can't do it as a #1 or #2 centre, he will be a great checking center.
he's my Brendan Morrow of the draft !!
:D
and I sure want the habs to grab him ... unless we can have Latendresse :amazed:

boby

Oct 3, 2004
This week he have: 5 goals and 4 assist for 9 pts in 3 game..... + 17 firts in the Q league, he is incrédible.I see him a Victoriaville this week he score just 1 goal and he a miss 3 escape,in the 5 last game he receve 4 time a star,i talk with him at Victo and i have one question for him "Alex how you see the next NHL DRAFT ?" I don't want to talk of draft. We will have time for that after win the memorial cup in may ''. WOW great attitude!

Blackshad

Oct 12, 2002
Kryoptix said:
he's my Brendan Morrow of the draft !!
:D
and I sure want the habs to grab him ... unless we can have Latendresse :amazed:
I saw Latendresse 3 games. He is so overated...

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Hes coming back from a serious shoulder injury. Plus he is 17!

Maybe people expect to much. Also bigger guys will take longer to develop.

Latendresse is still a great player.

leafaholix*

According to a Habs fan Bourret may be a Leafs fan... so he jumps 30 spots up on my mock draft.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Leafaholix said:
According to a Habs fan Bourret may be a Leafs fan... so he jumps 30 spots up on my mock draft.

Those are apocryphal rumors, untrue, but for that fright he goes down my list. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->