Albany v bingo

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Bingo 1-0 after 1

1. BNG Schneider, (15) (Wideman, Prince), 17:45

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
4-2

3. BNG Schneider, (16) (Stone, Prince), 10:55 (PP)

5-2

3. BNG Cowick, (14) (Jessiman, Cannone), 12:21

now 5-3

Berserker*

Stone has been killing it lately. 12 points in 11 games since being sent back down. He has been a point per game player since returning from his injury. His play has been phenomenal; anyone who has watched him play lately can attest to the fact that he has been dominant. He creates offensive chances pretty much every time he touches the ice. He has also been very strong on the penalty kill and it looks like his speed and overall skating have improved.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Stone has been killing it lately. 12 points in 11 games since being sent back down. He has been a point per game player since returning from his injury. His play has been phenomenal; anyone who has watched him play lately can attest to the fact that he has been dominant. He creates offensive chances pretty much every time he touches the ice. He has also been very strong on the penalty kill and it looks like his speed and overall skating have improved.

Gets lost among our top prospects, but he could be better than all of them.

Hockey sense is his best attribute, makes him a pretty safe bet to be an NHLer.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
How was Robinson? Noticed he had 2 assists tonight, pretty good for the big guy in his second game

Berserker*

Gets lost among our top prospects, but he could be better than all of them.

Hockey sense is his best attribute, makes him a pretty safe bet to be an NHLer.

Agreed. He doesn't get a whole lot of hype from our fan base, but he may have the highest upside. He is certainly a prospect to keep an eye on.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Kitchener got eliminated tonight from the OHL playoffs so Matt Puempel should be in Bingo soon.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Kitchener got eliminated tonight from the OHL playoffs so Matt Puempel should be in Bingo soon.

Emerica:

& all what can we in Binghamton expect to see from Matt Puempel.

As I remember he was here for a cup of coffee last yr but l do not remember anything about him.......................

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Emerica:

& all what can we in Binghamton expect to see from Matt Puempel.

As I remember he was here for a cup of coffee last yr but l do not remember anything about him.......................

He's a goalscorer.

He had 37 goals in 51 games this year in the OHL with Kitchener. His skating is what is holding him back a little but he's been able to overcome that so far in his Jr career. Let's see if he can do the same in the AHL.

There's probably some other posters who probably know more about him than I do since I haven't had the chances to see him play often during his career.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
He's a goalscorer.

He had 37 goals in 51 games this year in the OHL with Kitchener. His skating is what is holding him back a little but he's been able to overcome that so far in his Jr career. Let's see if he can do the same in the AHL.

There's probably some other posters who probably know more about him than I do since I haven't had the chances to see him play often during his career.

Thanks Emerica.

A goal scorer man can Binghamton use a player who can finish right now. Will keep an eye on him when he gets here next week.

Then again what team could not use a goal scorer now.......

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
heh, just realized we threw a double-whammy at the devils tonight. Pretty much ended their NHL and AHL playoff hopes in one night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad