GDT: Albany Devils vs. Norfolk Admirals

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Which is so scary for the future of NJ. I can't remember the last time they had any sort of real legitimate talent down there. Maybe Tedenby and Josefson. At least the D prospects are good because there is basically nothing else.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Anyone know of an app I can download that'll let me listen to the game? I'm on my iPad right now and the link to the radio is just a link to the AHL streaming app.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
2nd period ends, 2-1. Picked up a goal in the 2nd, within a goal in the third. Interview with Helgeson coming up.

Or not. Interview had technical issues.

Last edited:

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
3rd period started. (Where did everyone go?) Devils going on the powerplay. And are now 0/5 on the PP. Where's Gelinas when they need him?

Now to the powerplay AGAIN. And fail to score, again.

Syracuse scores, Kucherov picking up his third point. 3-1 Syracuse.

Last edited:

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
Uhoh. Connolly and Paradis get a breakaway, luckily Wedgewood stops it.

Syracuse all over them, Kucherov's name getting called a lot.

And Syracuse gets another breakaway, and convert. J.T. Brown has both of the last two goals, and Kucherov may have an assist on both of them - possibly a 4 point night. This one came off a Merrill turnover, sounds like. 4-1 Syracuse.

Last edited:

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
3rd period started. (Where did everyone go?) Devils going on the powerplay. And are now 0/5 on the PP. Where's Gelinas when they need him?

Now to the powerplay AGAIN. And fail to score, again.

Syracuse scores, Kucherov picking up his third point. 3-1 Syracuse.

Started watching NHL hockey.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
Bumping this up to let everyone know Albany's playing Norfolk tonight. The game should have a radio stream, and I'm planning on listening tonight.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
Bumping this up to let everyone know Albany's playing Norfolk tonight. The game should have a radio stream, and I'm planning on listening tonight.

I will be there tonight.

Last game was a shame, they were actually playing pretty good. The 5-3 goal was unstoppable, and then the next goal deflected off an Albany skate that absolutely no opposing player was near.

Funny story though, when it was still 0-0 we were standing behind the goal in the STH section and Wedge made a really good blocker save that me and my buddy looked at each other and gave the "wow what a save face" when we looked back at the ice Wedge was staring at us and gave us a "what up" wink, good laugh all around. but then it was all down hill from there.

Helgeson batted the puck right off wedges stick from behind the goal out of play to get the 5-3 and thats where it all went bad, he should have let him play the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad