Confirmed with Link: Alan Quine (F), Seth Griffith (F) and Anton Forsberg (G)

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020
Don't really see a fit unless Nygard isn't coming back and/or Khaira is out the door shortly but I don't mind taking a flyer on him.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Main board Flame fans seemed pissed that we signed Quine. They like them and some really think he should be in the NHL

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Main board Flame fans seemed pissed that we signed Quine. They like them and some really think he should be in the NHL

He isn't that bad and with the pathetic bottom 6 on offense he may make the team out of camp. If he doesn't make the team he'll be one of the first call ups.

Reactions: joestevens29

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
Don't really see a fit unless Nygard isn't coming back and/or Khaira is out the door shortly but I don't mind taking a flyer on him.
meh, competition for a roster spot. Holland added atleast 3 or 4 extra forwards last year too. Nygard and Haas kinda remained but Jurco, Granlund, Berdasov etc were let go.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
wouldn't be playing for the Oilers unless Koskinen + other goalie signing are injured.
Are you sure there will be another goalie signing? I haven'g follow that closely so if they've said something about it I've missed it

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Are you sure there will be another goalie signing? I haven'g follow that closely so if they've said something about it I've missed it

Forsberg isn't nhl material. Trust me another goaltender will be coming.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Well some good affordable minor leaguers, and i hate to be 'that guy' but kind of indictment on our drafting and development. Especially having to go and get a goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad