Alan Pulido kidnapped in Mexico

Ugmo

Oct 24, 2011
Wicked stuff happens in Mexico, would never go there

Me neither. I have friends who go there from time to time and think they're insane.

And I have a friend from Mexico City who now avoids Mexico like the plague!

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Hopefully they just want to bring him in as a ringer in an intergang football match..

:(:(:(

SenorDingDong

Apr 1, 2006
Toronto
Been to Mexico, Mayan Riviera etc. Also have family who retired there near Guadalarja and live there.

Zero issues, beautiful place.

Mexico can be super sketch but like anywhere, its only certain spots. Labeling the whole country is pretty close minded.

Ugmo

Oct 24, 2011
They obviously are not as close minded as you. Good for them.

What if I don't want to go to Syria - does that make me closed-minded as well?

Mexico has a horrific crime problem exacerbated by a horrific corruption problem. I have a friend from Mexico City who won't go back there because she's concerned for her safety. Would you dickishly tell her she's closed-minded? Get over yourself.

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
I spend four weeks per year in northern Mexico and have had no issues. Don't be dumb and you're fine.

Obviously different rules apply to easily identifiable world class athletes.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
thats like saying i dont wanna go to the u.s.a. cuz someone (that i dont personally known) got stabbed in Compton.

glad Pulido is okay.

Tlacuachman

Dec 23, 2010
Mexico
As authorities describe the escape, I think Pulido is like Rambo.

The actual governor doesn't care about families that have suffered kidnappings, murders, extorsions, etc.... and now he appeared with Pulido only 24 hours after he was kidnapped.

Well... next week there will be elections at Tamaulipas (the state where Pulido "was kidnapped"). ¿An electoral act?.... Jajajaja....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad