Alan Adams: Young stars list

Status
Not open for further replies.

helicecopter

Mar 8, 2003
give me higher shots
Visit site
cyclops said:
i agree it can't be disregarded,i guess that's why a kid like Crosby is ahead of some of those guys who have proven it in the nhl.I just don't think it's wise to put a guy that has'nt played even a game yet ahead of a player who scored 41 goals in the nhl last year at the age of what? 19? 20? For me,Ovechkin would have had to thoroughly dominate the World championships or at the very least..............outplay the guy people are saying he should be ranked higher then(Nash) and he did'nt.............Nash was probably the 2nd or 3rd best player in that tournament and clearly outclassed AO .He's ranked higher for a good reason,he's earned the higher ranking.Next years list may be different but even though i do take AO's rsl season and world performance into account............Nash comes out on top at this point,and deservedly so.
I want to make clear that I have never said at this moment I would choose Ovechkin over Nash, like this post could suggest. In fact, it is actually the other way around, as testified by this previous thread:
http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=143990

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad