Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
I didn't see it. Vid link ?

I'm restreaming game now: ustream.tv/channel/NYStateSensFan

Can you tell me where this happened ?

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
Not really a crazy occurrence, although most coaches probably just tell their guys to keep to themselves and not do anything to the guy AV probably felt the need to hold Dorsett's stupid ass back from completely burying the team with a dumb penalty.

Thesensation19*

Yes, it was very smart of him. I think he saw Dorsett around the area sniffing for trouble so he jumped over lol.

Wolfy*

Yes AV had his right arm around Dorsett's chest. That's because Dorsett is the only one stupid enough to jump off the bench to join a fight/scrum. You know that means a game misconduct and a suspension.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Yes AV had his right arm around Dorsett's chest. That's because Dorsett is the only one stupid enough to jump off the bench to join a fight/scrum. You know that means a game misconduct and a suspension.

If AV was really smart he would have encouraged Dorsett to get suspended and pushed him over the boards.

Vidic15*

Oilers vs Rangers brawl two, three years ago. Avery started it with a big hit on Smid. The brawl spilled over towards the Rangers bench. Dubinsky started grabbing one of the Oilers players from the bench. Torts was trying to pull Dubinsky back like he was saving him from falling off a cliff :laugh:

Punxrocknyc19*

Oilers vs Rangers brawl two, three years ago. Avery started it with a big hit on Smid. The brawl spilled over towards the Rangers bench. Dubinsky started grabbing one of the Oilers players from the bench. Torts was trying to pull Dubinsky back like he was saving him from falling off a cliff :laugh:

Radek27

May 19, 2004
NJ

Can't blame Brash for punching Ward in the mouth, I'm sure there were a lot of guys in the league who wanted to do that. Hell of a game for him though, he got to kick two old guys ***** and got paid a stupid contract from the team he did it to.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
It kills me to read that we could've had Messier AND Leetch right now and they were ****ing ready to go.

I'd almost rather lose with them than win with anyone else...though I REALLY don't think that would be the case.

It's never too late...now? .....now? ....how bout NOW????

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
...and I bet neither one of them would put up with our King being hanged out to dry so often.

scs15

Oct 3, 2013
Not really a crazy occurrence, although most coaches probably just tell their guys to keep to themselves and not do anything to the guy AV probably felt the need to hold Dorsett's stupid ass back from completely burying the team with a dumb penalty.

+1 on idiot dorsett

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
All these people saying it's not the coach but the players should take a look at the Rangers this season compared to last season.

- We actually play 4 lines, rather than players having 25-30 minutes of TOI
- No dump & chase but taking advantage of the space you have when crossing the halfway line
- Players are not benched after 1 mistake, building confidence for those fringe players

I love the player management by AV and am really happy we switched from the 6-goalie counter system of Torts to this more composed system.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->