Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
giphy.gif

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Hope you're right and I think ultimately it'll be the case but I'm not believing it until I see that OFFICIAL tweet from the Rangers account.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
No real surprises. Wish him the best, and I know he's going to succeed in a better situation.

Culturally he's not the right man for the job, but he's a very bright hockey mind, and will do well with a team that is ready to take the next step.

Reactions: egelband

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
No real surprises. Wish him the best, and I know he's going to succeed in a better situation.

Culturally he's not the right man for the job, but he's a very bright hockey mind, and will do well with a team that is ready to take the next step.

Reactions: egelband and 28BHM

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com

I think he would find success with a vintage team where all he has to do is fill out the lineup and step away.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York

Not sure he'll ever win a cup the way he coaches.

Was happy to make the finals that year with him but can't shake the feeling that we'd have a banner in the rafters with even slightly better decision making from the bench.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I think AV is a very good NHL coach.

He just isn't what we need. They need to make sure that the players they draft and look to fill out the roster are players who will fit the new coach's scheme, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->