AL Wild Card Game: New York Yankees vs Houston Astros

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Gregerson looks nasty.

A-Rod hears some boos.

And that is it, Astros win. Congrats. Especially to Kayla and the other Astros poster here with a weird name I can't recall here.

S A W F T*

LOL Yankees fans are such bums, man.

Booing your team in the playoffs?

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
CQrvalQWIAATJXx.jpg

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Way to have confidence in your team, Keuchel.

"I didn't think we would play that good."

It's a weird dynamic. They seem to embrace that they know they're not a complete team. Hey, whatever works for them. They're moving on to the ALDS. Keuchel was on point.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Congrats Astros fans.

and good luck to the yankees next season. it was nice not to have to face a few players who have been banged up. the team is changing, but still made it, keep up the rebuild

darko

Feb 16, 2009
and good luck to the yankees next season. it was nice not to have to face a few players who have been banged up. the team is changing, but still made it, keep up the rebuild

Youth movement. Yankees will never rebuild.

Good luck against the Royals. Should be a helluva series.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
The team did deserve to get booed tonight. They've been pretty terrible down the stretch and ended the season losing their final 4 games, and were even close to being swept by the Red Sox the series before as well.

The team just simply ran out of gas.

Oh well, go Mets I suppose!

JS19

Legends Never Die
Aug 14, 2009
The Shark Tank
LOL Yankees fans are such bums, man.

Booing your team in the playoffs?

Their quality of play from July onwards is disgusting. Not to mention, they blew the AL East lead when they had it, and lost the last stretch of the games leading to the Wild Card. They deserve to be booed.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
The Houston Astros are going to the Division Series. I heard something before the season started that Luhnow's job might have been in Jeopardy if the Astros didn't improve. Now I think it's safe to say he's GM of the year. Nice run this team is on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad