AJ's NHL Player Mock Draft 1.0 (Discussion Thread)

AnthonyJohnson

The rules of the game are simple. Draft a team of 4 LW, 4 C, 4 RW, 6 D, and 2 G. The objective of the game is to draft the best looking team while staying under the cap. The cap will be 75,000,000. The first 20 people that PM me will be able to participate in this mock draft. PM me your own team name aswell. You are allowed to trade with other users too. You can trade players that are already drafted or draft picks. There will be a time limit of 3 hours per pick and if you miss it, you will be skipped and forced to choose later on. Oh and all trades need to be PM to me so I can determine whether they are legit. Waivers are also allowed and you are allowed to waive anybody. Even Sidney Crosby if need be (you don't though obviously). If you are tight against the salary cap, you are allowed to waive players to create cap room. There is no such thing as buyout in this game. Discuss trades with other users via PM

Trade deadline will be on July 4th 3 EST, where trade is over and you need EVERY roster spot filled. If you don't then you'll need to trade frantically! Once it is 3 EST, your team is finalized.

I will randomly pair two user's rosters together and you will vote who you think has a better team. All users participating and other users can vote. We will have quarter-finals, semis, etc. You will have 25 rounds of drafting roster players. And whoever wins the finals is the champion and gets the proper recognition they deserve. And note, any suspicious behaviour and you will be punished. Have fun!

This is a conversation thread by the way, obviously. I will create a seperate thread for draft picks only.

Oh and if I could get another awesome user to help me out a little I'd totally appreciate it.

And one final thing, could you guys take it easy on me if I'm not very good at running this because this is my first time and I'm just trying it out because I'm bored.
Anyways, PM me now and I'll post the 20 users in the next reply. Peac3!

AnthonyJohnson

Teams/Users:

20: AnthonyJohnson (Vancouver Billionaire$)

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
We also already have two of these going...

If you're so interested in getting into one, you can take Dallas off of my hands in Gally's game.

AnthonyJohnson

We also already have two of these going...

If you're so interested in getting into one, you can take Dallas off of my hands in Gally's game.

Hey, I'm just experimenting. And I might take Dallas, idk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad