Who will score the most?

• Total voters

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Aho-67 pts
Point-61 pts
Yes because getting promoted to PP1 is going to make Point regress pts wise. That’s always how it works.

Point is breaking 70 next year barring injury I’m willing to bet money on that

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Yes because getting promoted to PP1 is going to make Point regress pts wise. That’s always how it works.

Point is breaking 70 next year barring injury I’m willing to bet money on that

I think he'll hit 63. Aho will hit 71.

VoluntaryDom

Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
What role is Point playing this season? I think there is potential for 75-80 points. But he needs to get the opportunity.
2nd line center just like last season but he’s gonna be PP1 unlike last season (in the slot kinda like Oshie in Washington)

Reactions: Plural

VoluntaryDom

Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
If Point scores 70, Aho WILL score 90.
Nah, both should be in the 70s or 80s. They are different offensive players though. Aho has better hands in tight against a dman, and is the more creative playmaker. Point is the better finisher, is faster, gets to the net more, and has a better release on his shot. Both of them are among the smartest players in hockey.

Reactions: Plural

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
I think Aho is really going to explode. I could see 80+ points. Also, more of his team’s offense will come through him as he’s the premier threat up front.

Either way I imagine it will be very close - but I think going forward Aho will be the better point producer.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
He'll be back in the NHL soon enough.
Damn, you got me. He actually had good production in Bridgeport last season (29 points in 40 games), so I guess he would be near the top of the call up list.

...I've derailed the thread.

Aho and Point should both clear the 70 point mark. I'll give Point the edge because he's got more established talent around him to give him an extra point boost.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad