Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Utica Comets vs. Laval Rocket (Laval Wins 5-4 in OT Off a Nice Goal by Cap X-Man)

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
Ahhh, a fine choice, always compliments the meal beautifully, the Suzuki 1999 scores big in my books.

How about we meet in the cigar room for a Brook on the rocks while puffing back on a Primeau Cigar :naughty:

I'll join you guys soon as well if you'll have me. Just have to stop by the washroom first, after eating so much I have to go take a Marc Bergevin :sarcasm:

McGuires Corndog

Marc Bergevin juju exorcist
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Now they just need to keep him right there......he’s cooking at the right temperature, this Kotkaniemi casserole just needs a pinch of Poehling and it will be a masterpiece.

Could not agree more my friend.

We need to stop rushing these young guys in. It’s almost like they are trying to show off their shiny new toys for the fans as if to say “look, we drafted a great player he’s already in the NHL!!”. Is anyone really buying it at this point? The potential is there for them to be great players but we can’t force their development. Every player will have a different path to the NHL and success rate once they reach it. You can see flashes of brilliance from them where you see the potential, but the consistency and confidence isn’t there yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->