AHL TV 2021-22

wingsfan08

May 7, 2021
Has anyone upgraded their ahltv? I am on a team pass right now and I’m thinking about upgrading to the regular season all access. I emailed and they told me I will be charged the full amount and refunded in 2-3 days. I would think it would go back on to my card but they never said. I just don’t want a credit sitting on my account until next fall if I don’t have to.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
My auto renewal wouldn't allow me to upgrade. So I cancelled the renewal and waited until 9/8 before signing up for the upgraded package I want.

Many companies take 2-3 days to actually process refunds it seems. (I get emails from C processor when I get refunds credited to my account.) I think that's a combination of the overhead costs/timing on the refunder, and the processing time required by the processor. YMMV.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
And the Freeview is back ... :handclap:
AHLTV freeview set for opening weekend
October 12, 2021

ahltv211012-1200x800.jpg

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that its AHLTV streaming platform will kick off the 2021-22 season with a free weekend of AHL games.

All 29 games on the league schedule this Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be free on AHLTV to anyone with an AHLTV account. No subscription or purchase is necessary to open an AHLTV account; visit AHLTV.com to sign up.

AHLTV features live streaming of every AHL game in high definition on desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile devices at AHLTV.com, as well as on over-the-top (OTT) platforms such as Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV and Android TV. AHLTV is also available through the official AHL mobile app for iOS or Android.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
I can't get an answer to this elsewhere (AHLTV support is misunderstanding my question as something being wrong with my Roku):

Can I use my free away game access (Monsters STH) on the Roku app? When I open the Roku app, it tells me my AHLTV account is linked to my Roku and that I need to subscribe to start watching.

summer tooth

Aug 10, 2020
I can't get an answer to this elsewhere (AHLTV support is misunderstanding my question as something being wrong with my Roku):

Can I use my free away game access (Monsters STH) on the Roku app? When I open the Roku app, it tells me my AHLTV account is linked to my Roku and that I need to subscribe to start watching.
Roku has a lot of problems like this. Sometimes you just have to "reset" the Roku and it might work.

Reactions: Jackets Woodchuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad