GDT: AHL Playoffs - Game 3: Amerks vs. Marlies (4/24 7:00 PM, MSG)

Tsyolin

Amerks Enthusiast
May 26, 2018
DC
You can catch the game on MSG tonight if you wanna watch it in better quality. I know Don and Brian Duff will be on the call but I'm not sure if the MSG feed will have it or not as I know they're going to use the video broadcast provided by the Toronto guys.

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
0hzpDwe.gif

Reactions: tsujimoto74

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Excited for the false hope they'll provide after a win tonight, only to get beat down on Friday when the Leafs' reinforcements arrive (Rosen, Moore, et al.).

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Excited for the false hope they'll provide after a win tonight, only to get beat down on Friday when the Leafs' reinforcements arrive (Rosen, Moore, et al.).
That very well could happen, but I’ll still take a win tonight no matter the outcome on Friday... iirc they’ve never won a game against the Marlies in 3 separate playoff series.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I have never seen more should have been goals not be goals in my life than I’ve seen the last two games and half a period of this series.

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
It's not as if it wasn't obvious that goaltending was a problem for months, I've been reading about it here all season. Why didn't they do anything to address it? Just nothing realistically available?

Cuz Murray's Amerks were perfectly capable of being swept in round 1 too, Jason

Reactions: sabremike

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->