GDT: AHL Playoffs - Game 2 - Amerks v. Marlies (4/21 3:00 PM)

Tsyolin

Amerks Enthusiast
May 26, 2018
DC
It is ludicrous how the Amerks dominate games down the stretch and find a way to lose.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
0-5 and his team does nothing but bottle it when there's any pressure whatsoever. If Botts gives him the job then I give upm

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
How do you outshoot a team 2-1 and lose. Just...ugh. Gonna make me even angrier if we eventually hire Taylor.

Gotta go with UPL for Game 3 right?

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Pretty much rock bottom for me. Team has a bright future with Eichel/Dahlin and they trade ROR for cap dumps..now we need to trade for a #2C and hope a ton of players all take the next step. Went from a 95% chance of making the playoffs in mid December to being near the bottom of the standings. We hold the longest playoff drought in the NHL and now our AHL team is about to get swept again because the goalie they're going with can't stop a beach ball. So depressing.

go comets

Jul 10, 2013
Really shocked to see both the Amerks and Crunch losing the 1st 2 games at home.........

Reactions: ek93

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Would be really cool if Olofsson scored a damn goal. Coming into the series this team need the Olofsson/Asplund/O’Regan line to produce if they were going to win. Nothing from them in two games.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY

Just saw this since I was driving during OT. How is that not goalie interference? He’s right in the crease impeding Wedgewood’s ability to get across.

Tsyolin

Amerks Enthusiast
May 26, 2018
DC
It goes without saying that the Olofsson-Asplund-O'Regan line has completely disappeared this post season. If they can't produce, we won't win.

Reactions: joshjull

Tsyolin

Amerks Enthusiast
May 26, 2018
DC

Just saw this since I was driving during OT. How is that not goalie interference? He’s right in the crease impeding Wedgewood’s ability to get across.

It probably was goaltender interference but it doesn't matter, the refs didn't call it and you can't challenge anything in the AHL.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
It probably was goaltender interference but it doesn't matter, the refs didn't call it and you can't challenge anything in the AHL.
Obviously it doesn’t matter the game is over and they lost. :laugh:

I was just commenting on it after seeing it. Another lack of getting a break

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad